In 2010 Apple announced the arrival of its new invention. The iPad. It was flat, heavy, had no detached keyboard and was unable to print. The only way to access it was through WIFI. Regardless we loved it! Thank you, Mr Jobbs for THE IPAD.
Let’s are honest: As much as the iPad has changed the way many people do business and surf the net, it is still limited (watch this space) in capabilities. Thankfully time has been good to this wonderful machine which has made the common laptop look almost – well embarrassing.
Lucky for you: We love the iPad just as much as we love to fix them. Let Repair my Mobile (iPad) Phone Team in Perth do the job: We are going to be hard to beat.
Here is a rundown of what we can do:
1. Replace, Fix, Repair, Reconstruct, it doesn’t matter to us how you say it. All we worry about is restoring your iPad to its former glory. We can attend to your wonderful device and carefully remove the glass (ahem-plastic glass). We can fix your Ipad 3, 4, Air, 1 and 2 and the range of Mini’s. We have replaced a tonne of these so it’s safe with us.
2. Repair The Home Button. Is your iPad screen jumping around and moving from page to page? I have seen them type letters by themselves. Scary! This is usually a home button that has moved or been pressed too hard. We can fix it.
3. Re-apply The LCD To Your Favourite Device. Is your device throwing lines on the screen or the picture distorted? Are the pixels pixelating? Is that even a word? Repair Your Mobile Phone Perth can help.
4. Reconstruct Your Camera, Charging port, Loudspeaker or Even The WIFI Antenna. If these are not working, the signs are usually obvious. Please refer to our troubleshoot matrix:
1. The camera doesn’t work. Broken
2. It won’t charge. Battery
3. I can’t get WIFI. Is it on? Honestly?
4. Can’t hear it? Broken
We hope these tips have helped.
5. Reset The Software On Your Device. Made too many changes and nothing looks the same anymore? Put everything in another language? Don’t stress, a reset on your device will return everything back to normal.
Removal of passcode or patterns. Has someone changed the passcode on your phone? Or have you just simply forgotten what it was? Bring it to us and we’ll get it set up ready to go for round 2.
The iPad is a wonderful machine and just a smidge better than my Atari 64. (For those older people playing at home). We love them, we love to fix them. What are you waiting for? Hit submit!
Get a quick quote or call on 1300 658 373 and let us save you money
At Repair My Mobile Phone Perth. we aim to save you time and money. We will quote on all makes and models subject to availability of parts, but we want to assure you, we have lots of options to fix your favourite device. Be sure to ask plenty of questions about your mobile repair. We may be cheaper than you think.